Learning Extensions @ Manhattan Schoolhouse
About the Program:
Welcoming Kindergarten and Pre-K students for in-person academic support during virtual learning days. MSH will implement the curriculum provided by each child’s school along with daily movement and enrichment classes.
• Manhattan Schoolhouse will assist children with their school’s virtual program.
• Children who attend their school class remotely will have MSH teachers support during the virtual class and with assignments and homework.
• The teachers will help the students log in to their online classes and help them with any difficulties they face during the class.
• After virtual class is over, teachers will assist children with their classwork.
• Teachers will also extend the children’s learning by providing further academic learning experiences.
• In addition to assisting and guiding children with their remote classes, the students will have the opportunity to enjoy daily outside walks and physical education, music and movement classes, and participate in art and science projects.
• The school will provide to the children lunch and snack (depending on the time frame they will be at school).
Registration is NOW OPEN. Limited space available.
1456 1st Ave. NY, NY 10021
507 W 28th St. NY, NY 10001
School Day 8:30am- 2:50pm
5 Days $2,000
3 Days $1,450
2 Days $1,000
Extended day 8:00am- 5:00pm
5 Days $2,450
3 Days $1,600
2 Days $1,200
Lunch (school day)
Lunch and Snack (extended day)
Daily outdoor & movement classes
Weekly music classes