Manhattan Schoolhouse is a Reggio Emilia inspired daycare and preschool program designed with love to nurture and educate children from three months to five years of age.
With three locations in the Upper East Side, we have created a culturally rich and inspiring child centered learning environment, providing full-time, part-time and extended hour programs.
At Manhattan Schoolhouse we provide:
- Care rooted in the belief that every interaction with each child matters
- A low teacher/child ratio the ensures each child gets the attention they need
- Community support and parent involvement
- Dynamic projects as vehicles for learning
- Healthy life style through good nutrition and exercise
- Daily communal lunch to foster a joyous experience of eating and community
- Daily music, movement, language and arts
- Preparation for Kindergarten readiness and global citizenship