Manhattan Schoolhouse is a Reggio Emilia inspired daycare and preschool program designed with love to nurture and educate children from six weeks to five years.
Located in the Upper East Side, we have created a culturally rich and inspiring child centered learning environment, providing full-time, part-time and extended hour programs.
At Manhattan Schoolhouse we provide:
- Care rooted in the belief that every interaction with each child matters
- A low teacher/child ratio the ensures each child gets the attention they need
- Community support and parent involvement
- Dynamic projects as vehicles for learning
- Healthy life style through good nutrition and exercise
- Daily communal lunch to foster a joyous experience of eating and community
- Daily music, movement, language and arts
- Preparation for Kindergarten readiness and global citizenship